Monday, March 8, 2010

My sincerest apologies.

This is #7, the latest typewriterpoetry. I have more than 7 poems in hand, it's just that, some I'm satisfied with and like them enough to call them complete. Others are just random ideas flying everywhere and I forced them together and its just a big piece of well...different brands of gum all pulled and kneaded together. I transform most of the poems into a digitalized version just incase anything happens to the original. This one though, I haven't gotten a chance to draw it out yet but thought I'd post it anyways cause I like it and it is recent. I'll post a drawn version of it later when I can sit down and draw it.

Does it ever happen to you, when you do things to someone and they look at you like you're just the weirdest person alive? And they just can't seem to understand that you did it cause you love them everything? This is what this is about. Hope you (imaginary follower) likes this.

kee.

No comments:

Post a Comment