Sunday, March 7, 2010

a typewriter trying to be poetic. a "poet" trying to be a typewriter.


This is my typewriter poetry blog, everything on this page (with a lot of exceptions) will be my quirky/ doesn't really make any sense/ this is boring I'm going to go make a sammich/ amateur grade 2 typewriter poems (promise most of this blog's content will be about typewriter poetry if I can help myself). You will notice that the poems aren't actually written on a typewriter. Unfortunately, I do not have a typewriter pet, so I try to make myself feel better by writing these poems within a drawn piece of paper coming out from the typewriter drawn on a piece of paper. Ermm...did that even make any sense? You will also notice that the typewriter poetry are numbered (not sure about future though). I don't give them titles because sometimes I can't think of good titles and thinking about it turns my head into a big scribble. Numbering them just keeps them in order.

This first typewriter poetry is #2. No, I don't feel like posting 1 or 3 or 4 or 5 and so on...I just felt like posting this one because it is not as personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment